Error while starting Azkaban solo server

Hadoop Eco System Forums Hadoop Discussion Forum Error while starting Azkaban solo server

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of praveen kumar praveen kumar 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of praveen kumar
    praveen kumar

Hi All,

I have installed Azkaban on my Ubuntu Machine on which Hadoop-2.3.0 is installed in pseudo distributed mode. As per the instructions in post http://staging.hadooptutorial.info/azkaban-hadoop-a-workflow-scheduler-for-hadoop/ but I am receiving an error message while starting $ bin/azkaban-solo-start.sh.

Here is the complete error message from console:

Please let us what is the problem?

#1784 Reply
    Profile photo of Siva
    Siva
    Keymaster

Hi Praveen,

The above error message seems to be because of the incorrect version of jackson-core-asl-*.jar and jackson-mapper-asl-*.jar files present in your hadoop distribution.

Can you provide the versions of above two jars present in Azkaban distribution, & Hadoop-2.3.0 distribution The jackson-*.jar files can be found in hadoop distribution at location $HADOOP_HOME/share/hadoop/common/lib/ and in Azkaban distribution they will be present at azkaban-solo-2.5.0/lib directory.

#1785 Reply
    Profile photo of praveen kumar
    praveen kumar

Hi Siva,

I have installed Azkaban-Solo-2.5.0 distribution on Ubuntu machine and its jackson jars versions at azkaban-solo-2.5.0/lib directory are:

jackson-core-asl-1.9.5.jar
    jackson-mapper-asl-1.9.5.jar

And Hadoop-2.3.0 version is installed on the same machine. But hadoop distribution is containing different version of jackson jar files at $HADOOP_HOME/share/hadoop/common/lib directory are:

jackson-core-asl-1.8.8.jar
    jackson-mapper-asl-1.8.8.jar

So we have copied the jackson-core-asl-1.9.5.jar & jackson-mapper-asl-1.9.5.jar files from Azkaban distribution to Hadoop distribution at $HADOOP_HOME/share/hadoop/common/lib directory and after that we have restarted the azkaban server.

Now azkaban solo server is running fine without any error message.

Thank you…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Reply To: Error while starting Azkaban solo server
Your information: